Skip to content
- Tie into a dress look for more coverage or wear as a long skirt. Very versatile...can be tied several ways.
- Fabric is Rayon-Size 68W x 44L fringeless sarong. *Fits XL-2X depending on your measurements & how you tie it.* Made in Indonesia
- A dark purple background with a medium purple floral pattern batik stamped on the sarong. Very nice quality, thicker fabric than many of our other sarongs. Comes with a coconut sarong buckle (shape may vary).
- Batik is: Melted wax or some form of paste is applied to cloth before being dipped in dye. Wherever the wax has seeped through the fabric, the dye will not penetrate. Sometimes several colors are used, with a series of dyeing, drying and waxing steps. The wax may also be applied to another piece of cloth to make a stencil, which is then placed over the cloth, and dye applied to the assembly; this is known as resist printing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh